Woodland offers a number of ways for adults to connect with God and each other.
- Sunday School - We offer a number of adult Sunday school classes where you can connect with fellow Christians on a more personal level.
- Bible Study - During the Wednesday night Bible study, Pastor Tito leads the group as they dive deeper into the Word of God, learning how to apply its truths to their daily lives.
- Small Group Bible Study - We offer several small groups that focus on certain topics and provide in-depth Bible Study and discipleship for people of all ages and stages.
- Prayer Group - A group meets at the church on Tuesday morning to pray for the church and those in need.
- Serving - There are a number of opportunities for service at Woodland, including: Sunday school, AWANA, deacons, worship choir, praise team, committees, and more!
- Church Wide Events - Adults play a key role in church wide events such as Vacation Bible School, our spring brunswick stew, and our fall barbeque.