Woodland offers a number of ways for adults to connect with God and each other.
- Sunday School - We offer a number of adult Sunday school classes where you can connect with fellow Christians on a more personal level.
- Bible Study - During the Wednesday night Bible study, Pastor Tito and Pastor Chris lead the group as they dive deeper into the Word of God, learning how to apply its truths to their daily lives.
- Small Group Bible Study - We offer several small groups that focus on certain topics and provide in-depth Bible Study and discipleship for people of all ages and stages.
- Serving - There are a number of opportunities for service at Woodland, including: Sunday school, AWANA, deacons, worship choir, praise team, committees, and more!
- Church Wide Events - Adults play a key role in church wide events such as Vacation Bible School, our spring barbecue and our fall Brunswick stew,