Who is Woodland?
Woodland is a community of Christians helping one another learn to follow Jesus Christ.
We seek God with all of our hearts. We pursue and worship Jesus Christ as the passion of our lives, reflecting that passion in our time, our abilities, and our resources.
- You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13
- Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. Mark 12:30
We grow deeper in our relationship with God and with one another. God has called us to grow into the image of Christ, to nurture people of all ages in their relationship with Him, and to walk closely with one another in the journey of faith that we all share.
- Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Philippians 3:12
- We will speak the truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ, who is the head of his body, the church. Ephesians 4:15
- We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well. I Thessalonians 2:8
We share the Gospel of Jesus Christ whenever we have the opportunity. Announcing God’s work in Jesus Christ reconciling people to Himself by His grace is the greatest work we do. We honor God and His work by helping others learn about Jesus and how to live as a Christian..
- You will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. Acts 1:8
- Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40
- Love your neighbor as yourself. Luke 10:27